CASCADE: Advanced Wolf Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I figured I should introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solis
New Account
New Account

Character Bio
Mutation Level:
Primary Elemental: Meteo
Main Account:

PostSubject: I figured I should introduce myself   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Well, hi. I'm Solis. Villo, you know me already from your affiliate, I think. Well, I'm not that experienced in RPing, this august will be my official first year. Unless you count Dungeons and Dragons and running around the school yard pretending you're a wolf. I'm glad to be here, to meet you all. Call me Solly, if you want. Anyways, HI!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWolfTail
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi Solis! And thank you for joining!

So...how do you like the site so far? Feel free to ask me any questions if you are confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cascade.rpg-boards.com
Solis
New Account
New Account

Character Bio
Mutation Level:
Main Account:

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm

I LOVE it, Villo! It's really cool, and it grabbed my attention as soon as I opened the window for it. Your rules and FAQs explain everything, they're very well written. I just have one question. The packs aren't just for wolves, they're for every species, right? Just checking, in case I screw up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWolfTail
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am

Thank you! And I'm glad the rules were clear XD Did you read the entire story and/or the symbolism? If so,what do you think about it? I think I showed it to you before...I can't remember XP

Well, this is a wolf roleplay, so the site kinda just is for wolves. However, I might allow at least other canines and felines, especially foxes. In that case, they do accept other species since they aren't entirely packs... (which a pack is defined as a family of wolves as a unit)

EDIT: I am aware the Characters thread is not up-to-date. That should be the only one left to update.
EDIT EDIT: My sister just suggested I allow horses as well...that I'm skeptical about. If that passes, horses will not be able to join a faction (I mean, how do horses dip their tails or fit in doorways?).
Back to top Go down
Solis
New Account
New Account

Character Bio
Mutation Level:
Main Account:

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

I always read through everything, so yes, I did. I think it's really cool, and well thought-out. 'Specially the symbolism. I really liked it.

Thanks for confirming on the other species thing. On the horses, perhaps they are only given out in contests, like the rare/extinct animals and such. Horses may not be able to fit through the doorways, but they could sit down to dip their tails. Y'know, lower their backlegs and such. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWolfTail
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks again XD I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And the contest idea is a good idea. I was originally just going to sell horses for Aluminium like other species, but maybe horses can be a special rarity...

So, have you been thinking about a character?
Back to top Go down
Solis
New Account
New Account

Character Bio
Mutation Level:
Main Account:

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 am

Yup, I'm actually musing around my first character on Wordpad at the moment. Thus far, I know this will be a she, and she shall be called Allina. Other than that, I'm working on a character design, reading up what other wolves look like, the usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWolfTail
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:32 am

Sweetness X3 I look forward to roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured I should introduce myself   

Back to top Go down

I figured I should introduce myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1