CASCADE: Advanced Wolf Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[[ LUNA :: FEMALE :: BLOODTAILS ]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frostheart121
New Account
New Account

PostSubject: [[ LUNA :: FEMALE :: BLOODTAILS ]]   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:54 am

[ L U N A ]

[
    NAME :: Luna ]
    [
    SEX :: Female ]
    [
    SPECIES :: Wolf ]
    [
    [
    LEVEL :: R Mutation ]

[
    AFFILIATION :: Bloodtails ]
    [
    RANK :: There is nowhere on the site explaining the ranks? ]

[
makes me SAFE ]

[
    ELEMENT :: Astro ]

Luna uses the stars to mainly tell her way throughout the world. She uses the symbols that the skies give her, like the Great Wolf to the East at exactly sundown, and his mate that appears on the West at exactly sunrise, and their pups that are above the wolves at Twilight, the immediate transition of PM to AM, and the starts of a new day. Luna knows that some stars tell no stories, and are what she likes to call Death Stars. These stars are dead, their light only glowing because of their dark, frozen souls, and the only stories they tell are the ones that wolves need not worry about. Luna's favourite stars are Shooting stars, for they tell a story so fast you begin to realise these stories may have been centuries upon centuries old, but it's really only a milisecond to the stars.

[ in the UNTRAINED eye ]

Luna is a thin, fast she-wolf with thin and light bones. She finds herself easy to go through small places, and is the perfect traveler for her dark appearance yet eyes that can tell others that she is near. Luna is mainly normal, with light grey, dark grey, light browns, and blacks mixed in her fur. The only strange things about her is her strange star-shaped markings on her body which seem to radiate, and her bright yellow eyes. She says this is from her being an Astro elemental, but many do not believe her. Luna has rather sharp but short claws that do not click on stone, and average-sized teeth and jaws. Luna is not fluffy at all and her fur is usually flat against her body at all times. Her eyes are generally normal and have little tufts of fur at the top of them, which her mother always called cute.

[ those who care MOST ]

[
    FATHER :: Unknown [ Unknown ]]
    [
    MOTHER :: Faero [ Living ] ]
    [
    SIBLINGS :: Shing [ Unknown ] Moon [ Living ] King [ Unknown ] ]

[
    MATES :: N/A ]
    [
    OFFSPRING :: N/A ]

[
cutting DEEPER ]
Luna is a quiet wolf that usually keeps to herself and looks up at the stars. She will fight if she must, and is always willing to kill whomever blocks her way, but within her own pack? Only her sister, Moon, and her best friends will ever be able to have a real conversation with her, not just a few mutters of agreement or disagreement. Luna prefers to kill alone, travel alone, hunt alone, and generally be alone or with Moon. Moon is the only other wolf she can really open up with, and be connected to, and talk to whenever she needs to. Luna is into love, of course, and she is always out to impress the brutes'. Her dream is to finally get rid of  ' symptom ' wolves and to live a life with a male wolf and have pups and to be finally, really, truly, happy.

[
it's all too HEAVY ]
When Luna was very young, she was born in a cave-thing underneath the ghost of a tall building. Her mother told her and her siblings Shing, Moon, and King of their troublesome birth, especially with their father disappearing right after she had gotten pregnant. " Your father was an amazing looker. You know, King, you look just like your father. I really do hope you do not have the heart of that brute, though. Running away like that was bad for me, and I had to run off and leave you four alone while getting food. I was scared to death for you pups. " Their mother always said.

At the age of 6 moons, Shing and King were the ones rearing to go outside and see the world. Moon and Luna, on the other hand, quite liked their small, comfy little cave and were happy to leave the outside world a mystery until they were forced out. Their mother was very weary about Shing and King who were trying to sneak out at night to go see the world. The two were dark colored and seeming to melt into the shadows, and the older they got the darker their fur got, and the harder it was to see them.

And one dark night, when the moon and the stars were hidden by thick, dark clouds, they disappeared. Luna awoke to the absence of Shing's snoring one twilight and found that the two were gone. She had awoken her mother instantly as well as Moon, and they were told to go out and look for them. Luna found this very unfortunate that her first step into the outside world would be under such drastic conditions.

When Luna arrived into the dark night she was instantly taken aback that this world was such rubble and so demolished. Moon and Luna both stuck together as they walked, their mother trailing behind them. They walked for weeks. Months. Hoping to find their lost siblings. Until one day, when they were walking, their mother stopped them. " My children, " she had whispered quietly, her voice a hoarse whisper. " We are near the pack of the Brotherhood of the Bloodtails. You must join the pack, for I cannot bear watching you walk all this way. I will always send someone to tell you I am alive, and I will constantly search for your siblings. I will come back soon. "

And still they are waiting to see Shing and King.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWolfTail
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [[ LUNA :: FEMALE :: BLOODTAILS ]]   Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 am

I apologize for the late response and for the rank confusion.

Ranks can be found in each faction's page. For example, if you click Home > Bloodtails Citadel, you will see a single thread that explains the ranks and entire faction of the Bloodtails. If it helps, I can put links to them in the Rules forum.

Everything else appears alright. After you choose an appropriate rank, I will accept this character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cascade.rpg-boards.com

[[ LUNA :: FEMALE :: BLOODTAILS ]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1